We share our facilities with the following groups to provide healing for body, mind and spirit:
NEIGHBORLY Meals on Wheels
- Non-profit community organization dedicated to improve the lives of older adults in Pinellas County
- Meals on Wheels program delivers well-balanced hot meals to older adults in the Safety Harbor area 5 days per week.
- For more information click here Neighborly
- To sign up for click here Meals on Wheels
- After Work Bunch - an open AA group that meets 7 days a week
- Monday - Saturday from 5:30 - 6:30 p.m. in Safe Harbor Hall
- Sunday from 6:30 - 7:30 p.m. in Safe Harbor Hall
- Saturday Morning Men's Group - a closed AA 12-Step study group
- Saturday mornings at 10:30 a.m. in Safe Harbor Hall
- Sisters on a Journey - a women's AA 12 Step group
- Sunday afternoons at 5:00 p.m. in Safe Harbor Hall
- Al-Anon - meets Saturday nights at 8 p.m. in Rooms 1 & 2
- Living Clean meets on Monday nights at 7:00 p.m. in Safe Harbor Hall
Celebrate Recovery Safety Harbor
- A Christian based 12-step program that provides teaching and support for all addictions and traumas
- Meets on Wednesday nights at 7:00 p.m. in Safe Harbor Hall
Squabbles Studios, LLC
- Dr. Brooks Gibbs, a psychologist, and sociologist produces social and emotional learning videos published on BrooksGibbs.com.
A Cappella Bay Show Chorus is BACK and preparing for this year's competition coming up in May!
- A Sweet Adelines International a cappella singing/performing/competing group
- Meets on Tuesday nights at 7 p.m. in Safe Harbor Hall
- To learn more click Facebook